Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Annual Pumpkin Pickin’

We went to Granddad's Apples in Hendersonville today…supporting our local farmers! The boys were able to pick 1 larger pumpkin for our family. Usually I let them do a pumpkin each and they paint them or carve them somehow, but with our dog, Dixie, I didn’t think that would be such a good idea. HA! So, we opted for one that we can place indoors away from her.

       026      

 I was able to pick 3 great “punkins” today! 

My boys are absolutely the best thing that I’ve ever had my hand in.  I’m thankful that the Lord has given me the opportunity to be a mother and the privilege to raise the 3 greatest little boys into, hopefully, Godly men one day…which will probably be here before I know it. That’s why I try to enjoy each day with them that I can. I, of course, don’t always spend as much quality time with them as I should…that’s one of the many things that makes me an Imperfect Female. I pray that the Lord will remind me everyday of the wonderful gifts He has given me and that I won’t take them for granted.

025                                                                       018

They really do love each other!                                                                                   

 

030

Me with my 3 punkins!                                                               

 

003  Jacob & Elizabeth together…so sweet!!

 

006 My sister’s girls are visiting this week, so we were able to share this day with them. My 3 boys and her 3 girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment