Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eric does exsist!

Since I don't have an updated picture of our entire family to use for a profile pic (OK, I'm really bad at doing that! Our last family "portrait" was in 2006...I don't even have one that includes Jacob!  Putting that on my to-do list right now!!) :), I thought I would include some pics of Eric, so he wouldn't be left off our Hardman Family Blog! HA!  I do take lots of pics on my own, but finding the time to get a professional shot is nearly impossible....does anyone else have this problem!?!  ;)

Here's Eric...isn't he cute?!?!



Playing a game of football


















He really is a great dad that loves his boys and spending time with them. We are approaching our 11th wedding anniversary (Dec.2) and I am so thankful for him! There is no one else that I would rather be with traveling this great adventure! He is my husband, father to our children, but most importantly...he is my best friend!

Us at Disney World, Sept. 2010
(Don't we look cute in our matching Mickey shirts?!? We were being true tourists!)

No comments:

Post a Comment